Friday, March 12, 2010

Mayweather-Mosley NY Press-Con Quotes

The Mayweather vs Mosley fight heated so much with a very colorful quotes last March 2 on their New York Promotion of Who R U Picking? boxing match. The fight dubbed as one of the biggest fight that will happen in the history is boiling like a kettle. Both fighters are not letting the others to take advantage. This is a great fight on May 1, 2010.

Mayweahter Mosley NY Conference

Here's the quotes from the press conference:
Floyd "Money" Mayweather

It takes two to make a mega fight. Shane Mosley is one of the best welterweights of our era and I want to fight the best and continue to fight the best.
“I am not only in the fight business; I am in the check cashing business.
“When it comes to performance enhancement drugs, I stepped up the plate. I want to show the world that my sport is clean.
“I am able to generate millions of dollars. They say Shane is the WBA Champion, but we all know that belts do nothing but collect dust.
“You can hate it or love it, but this is a God given ability. I am taking these skills and showing the world that I am going to entertain.
“There’s always an excuse. If I beat someone, they say he’s over the hill. If I beat someone else, they say he is too slow. I can just be me and be the best.
“There is nothing cool about taking punishment. There is nothing cool about getting hit in the head.
“There is no blue print to beat me, and that is all that matters.
“You can’t judge a person before you know a person. I am just like every body else. I go home I love my children, I love my mother, but I also have a gift.”

Sugar Shane Mosley
“May 1 symbolizes something. After this fight, it is going to be clear. It is going to be the date of Mayweather’s first loss.
“It has been a long time since I have had a chance to show the world that I am the best fighter. I have wanted to be the best and have people understand that I am the best.
“I just want to say I am going to take my hat off to Mayweather. For a minute I wasn’t going to get a fight from any of these top fighters and now I will. I would like to say that it is going down May 1 and it is going to be me and Money Mayweather.
“After this fight there won’t be anything else to pick.
“It is going to be clear that there is an ass whooping and I am about to give it to him!”
Read the full news http://www.boxingletstalk.com/?p=1652

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments :